Rhinoplasty For Man
Recently number of male patients who wish to have nose surgery in order to get rid of breathing problems or correct aesthetic deformities is increased. Naturally there are some differences in male rhinoplasty operations compared to female’s.
In order to prevent feminine look in Male rhinoplasty;
- Interventions based reduction should be limited,
- Lifting of the nose tip should be avoided.
- Bony pyramid should not be narrowed too much.
- Nostrils and nasal flaring should not be narrowed too much.
- Even in some patients it is preferred to leave nasal bone lightly prominent in order to maintain the natural appearance.
If there is an airway obstruction due to deviation of the septum cartilage (middle cartlage of the nose) a nose surgery can be performed to improve breathing and solving snoring problem.